Ponderings of a Lesbian Mistress and Witch

19 April 2008

Election Time Again!!

I haven't entered anything for a while so I thought I needed to say something.

Its election time and as usual the Democrats are doing their best to elect another Republican. How you say? They do it by proving that no Democrat candidate tells the truth and none can be trusted. Then enter the third party candidate to take even more of the votes away then you have the die hard Republicans ready to elect their white male who will get on his knees to serve the rich and kick the rest of us in the ass.

What a country!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Chakra

Chakra
Chakra Pyramid
Kathy Funk's Rapleaf Score

CURRENT MOON

Ms. Kathy's Profile

My photo
Yes, I love girls, especially big ones with lots of flesh to play with. I dont hate men but Im just not interested in sex with men or their drama.

Blog Archive