Ponderings of a Lesbian Mistress and Witch

12 October 2007

The Latest


The world changes all the time but I never really notice until it directly involves ME!!!
My boss is promoted and I'm stuck at my job. A new person is hired and they seem to get all the attention now while I am left in the dark. Hmmm, is someone trying to tell me something?? Is this a wakeup call that I haven't had the impact on the organization that I had thought?
Or is it I am just running with TURKEYS!!! It is soooo hard to fly with the eagles when you are in a flock of turkeys........

2 comments:

richard412 said...

Turkeys are like polititions they "Gobble" up all the glory.
Every one makes an impact even if we don't see the results.
I Don't think that you would do the things you do if you needed all the Glory
( What ever you may do)

richard412 said...

Boss's are like dippers, Always full of shit and always on you ass!!

Powered By Blogger

Chakra

Chakra
Chakra Pyramid
Kathy Funk's Rapleaf Score

CURRENT MOON

Ms. Kathy's Profile

My photo
Yes, I love girls, especially big ones with lots of flesh to play with. I dont hate men but Im just not interested in sex with men or their drama.

Blog Archive