Ponderings of a Lesbian Mistress and Witch

22 July 2009

Did My Man Win In the Presidential Election

Oh my it has been over a year since my last post. I have been so busy moving my new pet from California and getting her situated here.

In reference to the title of this post, the presidential election is over and my "man" was a woman and no she didn't. It appears the USA is "not ready for a woman as president".

Well of course not!

A woman as president would not accept mediocre performance of her cabinet members. She would make sure each of her staff did there jobs correctly and efficiently. A woman would reason with heads of state instead of making threats. Women are perfectionists and would not tolerate the status quo in Washington.

Hell if they elected a woman as president it would be GAME OVER!! Washington bureaucrats would have to actually work!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Chakra

Chakra
Chakra Pyramid
Kathy Funk's Rapleaf Score

CURRENT MOON

Ms. Kathy's Profile

My photo
Yes, I love girls, especially big ones with lots of flesh to play with. I dont hate men but Im just not interested in sex with men or their drama.

Blog Archive