Ponderings of a Lesbian Mistress and Witch

18 September 2007

Oh MY Where has the Time Gone!!


Its Mid September and I am not ready!! October is comming so fast and I must be ready!! I have found an interesting link to share with all kinds of Wiccan Goodies :)

Find All Your Witchcraft Supplies At The Wiccan Way - Shop For Wicca, Pagan, Celtic, Witchcraft, Occult, New Age, Metaphysical, Ritual & Divination Supplies, Incense, Oils, Herbs, Books, Spells, Videos, & Jewelry. They offer a wide selection of products, great prices, & excellent customer service!

Perhaps I will create a spell especially for all my fat piggies....

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Chakra

Chakra
Chakra Pyramid
Kathy Funk's Rapleaf Score

CURRENT MOON

Ms. Kathy's Profile

My photo
Yes, I love girls, especially big ones with lots of flesh to play with. I dont hate men but Im just not interested in sex with men or their drama.

Blog Archive