Ponderings of a Lesbian Mistress and Witch

26 July 2007

Should We Know Our Future?




There are several tools of divination many of which have a reputation of success. Some of the interpretations are so vague as to make any occurrence appear foretold but there are those who can, by way of intuition and other skills, be quite accurate.

If someone is told their future and believes it, isn't this the same as cognitive psychology?? If I am told I will meet a tall dark stranger will I not be looking for one?? What is the difference between making the future happen and foretelling it?

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Chakra

Chakra
Chakra Pyramid
Kathy Funk's Rapleaf Score

CURRENT MOON

Ms. Kathy's Profile

My photo
Yes, I love girls, especially big ones with lots of flesh to play with. I dont hate men but Im just not interested in sex with men or their drama.

Blog Archive